Nickel Vanadium Alloy (52%) — NiV
|Vanadium||52.0 ± 0.5 Wt %|
|Trace Elements||Specification (wt%)||Typical (wt%)|
|Interstitial Impurities||Specification (wt%)||Typical (wt%)|
|• Eutectix Nickel Vanadium alloys are prepared from high purity Nickel (99.97%) and Vanadium (99.9%) specially selected for low interstitial impurity levels. The alloy is slag-free and of bright, shiny appearance.
• Each lot is accompanied by fully traceable major and minor elemental analyses.
• Variations in the vanadium concentration specification are available on request, as are the particle size distribution specifications for powdered versions of these alloys.
• Nickel vanadium alloys are used to incorporate vanadium in steel to improve tensile strength and other properties; have application in shape memory alloys, magnets and semiconductors.
• Standard Form 2” or less
• Available as powder on request
• Standard Packaging double bagged and drummed under inert atmosphere
|Download the Nickel Vanadium Data Sheet (PDF)|